- Our 5,000 sq ft facility allows for a party or special event for 30 people or more.
- The facility has A/C for Summer hot days.
- Parties and events are booked for 2 hours long. Additional time can be requested and may be an additional cost.
- Parties include 1.5 hours of fencing introduction, fencing lesson time, real fencing with referees and 30 minutes for food, drinks, presents and cake time.
- All necessary fencing gear and equipment will be provided.
- Parents do not pay unless participating in the fencing instruction time.
- Every participant will receive a free coupon for 1 month of fencing classes in our Club.
- Music can be provided and is Bluetooth accessible.
- Our Club can help organizing various other games or events (you may have to supply any additional game equipment, ex: for NERF battles or ping pong challenges). Ask us for more information, if needed.
- All necessary fencing gear and equipment (jackets, masks, gloves, weapons)
- Tables, chairs, table cloths (black), basic napkins, plastic or paper eating & drinking utensils (plates, cups, forks, knives, spoons).
WHAT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE:
- Party favors, balloons, or other colorful decorations.
- Event or party food, drinks and/or birthday cake and candles.
- Wear comfortable clothing or sweats and sneakers or athletic shoes.
- Be prepared for parents or students over 18 to sign a release of liability.
NOT ALLOWED OR PERMITTED:
- Weapons other than sport fencing equipment.
$300 per session for 10 guests, additional guests are $20/person.
West Coast Fencing Academy Address:
1323 S Shamrock Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Serving the Southern California fencing community in Monrovia, Arcadia, Pasadena & the Greater Los Angeles area.